Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Year's End and Year's Beginning

The sky after a storm can be so beautiful.

Especially when that sky sits above the City by the Bay; San Francisco.

I have not written since May.  My apologies.

But like Mark Twain said, "Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get".

2012 has been resplendent with weather in our lives. Days of gentle showers and cloudy days. Days of  dense fog and intense valley heat. Days of driving rain and of course days of warm, invigorating sun.
Hmm, I love the sun.

The weather of our lives has demanded our attention this latter part of the year. So, for awhile I set aside my blog. But for us, the circle of close friends and family carried us through the myriad of elements we have faced.

My friends, I will once again begin writing about all things food and sharing with you all my musings on life, family and love. I will share recipes and stories from the family.  And I will share our new culinary adventures from the city of San Francisco. So stay tuned.

I want to wish you all; my friends, my family, my readers and my visitors a very merry and special Christmas. And may your 2013 be wonderful.
But expect the weather.
So have your rain gear ready.  Grab your umbrella. But most importantly, surround yourself with a circle of close, loved ones that will share the journey of your life with you.

And may God's Grace be with you.

Merry Christmas 2012 and Happy New Year's 2013.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Happy New Year to you Mario and thank you for commenting on my penguin cookies!

mangiawithmario said...

Thanks and Happy New Year's to you, Anne!

Lilly said...

Mario it's been too long since we were in touch!! Thank you for the new year wishes on my blog. Of course I wish you all the best for a wonderful, healthy and blessed 2013!

Hope to hear more from you this year.